Wednesday 27 July 2011

Onwards and upwards!

So for a while now I have been wanting to get into the wonderful world of blogging, or as I should probably call it now the blogosphere! I am writing from my workshop bench, trusty laptop at hand not really the best place to keep complicated machinery with all this silver and gold dust flying round! 


I am quite excited to say that the start of this blog also coincides with our fith anniversary, which is being marked with a sample sale with lots of our favourites from the last few years being heavily discounted. The sample sale is going live on the first of August and will be running for our birthday month only so I am hoping people will take this once in a five year opportunity and grab some pieces with a discount! 


More to follow soon! 


David 

No comments:

Post a Comment